Rooting Noir A10 is as easy as a pie. Well thanks to Bin4ry from xda-developers.com who developed a general script to root/unroot majority of android devices running stock ICS or JB. Fortunately, that script works fine with Noir A10 as well.
Before you Start
1) Rooting will void your warranty (unless and until you unroot it and find a way to reset the flash counter).
2) You might brick your device while rooting. So follow the instructions carefully.
3) Make sure everything is in order and that your device is charged.
How to Root
1) On your device, go to Settings > Development and enable USB Debugging.
2) Connect Noir A10 to your PC. Install device drivers using PDANet.
3) Download the following package and unzip it.
4) Inside the package, open the RunMe.bat file.
5) You’ll see a command prompt appear on your screen.
6) Type “1″ (Normal Device) and press Enter.
7) Now keep on following the on-screen instructions until the process completes and you see the “Have Fun!” letters in green.
Congratulations, your device has been rooted successfully and you can enjoy the superuser permissions!
(Note: Your device may reboot during this process).